Pa Pae Int’l Peace Light is a spiritual activity. Then quietness and peacefulness is essential. So to show respect to the Triple Gems and to maintain peaceful atmosphere of the event we ask all participants to
- Dress suitable to join spiritual activities by not dress that reveal shoulder and part of legs over the knee.
- Not bring firework.
- Not bring alcohol.
- Not smoke in the ceremonial area.
- Respect solemn atmosphere by not making loud noise.
- Not point foot to the Buddha and monks.
- Not be in front of ceremonial area to disturb monks and other participants.
- Join keep clean and not litter the area.
- Prepare lighter and candle to light sky lantern for appropriated time.
Please dress appropriated polite clothes. Not show shoulders and part of legs over the knee.